Bookings, Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
A missed appointment is a loss to three (3) people, the client who missed the valuable time, another client who could have used the valuable time and the Clinician who was fully staffed and prepared for the treatment.
Please be considerate of others and provide at least 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Please bear in mind that East Coast Laser & Cosmedic maintains a lengthy waiting list for clients who would prefer to come in at more convenient times. By advising our team of your availability you will be assisting the smooth operation of treatments performed at ECL Cosmedic.
A treatment will be forfeited if less than 48 hours or no notice is provided to cancel/reschedule an appointment. We strongly encourage providing as much notice as possible to avoid inconveniencing our other clients and staff.
ECL Cosmedic provide you a courtesy reminder regarding your appointment date and time prior to your treatment via SMS.
All bookings made online require a non-refundable deposit of 25% to secure your appointment.
Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the appointment may be eligible for a deposit refund. Please contact ECL Cosmedic to discuss this if required.
This policy is strictly observed and fees will always apply without 48 business hours notice.
Cancellations will incur the following fees:
• 24 or less business hours notice – full fee
• 24 – 48 business hours notice – 50% of fee
• Cancellation on the day – full fee
• DNA (Did not arrive) – full fee
This policy is essential to ensure East Coast Laser & Cosmedic can meet its many obligations with staff, suppliers & outgoings. When a client does not attend an appointment or changes appointment arrangements at short notice, it prevents the business from offering that time to another client. Please note that rescheduling cancelled appointments can be difficult as many of our clinicians are booked in advance, all reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule cancelled appointments.
Our cancellation policy is strict and is enforced.
If you are not sure you will be able to make an appointment, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible. We also request that clients are kind and polite to our administration staff when discussing a cancellation, as rude, disrespectful, forceful, and intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated.
Further information about cancellations:
• Notifications about changing or cancelling appointments can be made via email at email@example.com or calling us during business hours on (02) 6584 6266. Messages sent via social media do not meet the requirements for making contact with the clinic as these platforms are not manned daily.
• In situations where we are able to fill your cancelled appointment the cancellation fee may be waived.
• Cancellations and DNA fees are recouped following our outstanding fees policy. Where there is an outstanding fee, future appointments will be cancelled until the debt is settled. The 25% deposit taken for online bookings is not refundable for a DNA, cancellation or rescheduling within 24 hours of the appointment time.
• If ECL Cosmedic cancels an appointment: From time to time a clinician will need to reschedule a clinic day due to sickness or other types of leave. You will be alerted as soon as possible via SMS with an invitation to contact our clinic to reschedule the cancelled appointment, we understand that not all clients will require a rescheduled appointment. We will make every effort to provide alternative times to those wishing to reschedule.
For your convenience, you can save your card with us and make use of cardless checkout. The cost of your service and any products you may want to purchase will be deducted from your chosen card at the end of your service; no need to present your card! You can manage your cards via our website https://bookings.gettimely.com/eastcoastlaserandcosmedic/cards
When you book with us you will be required to save a payment card to secure your appointment. If you cancel within our cancellation terms, or do not show up to your appointment, your card will be charged a fee in line with our cancellation policy. You can manage your saved cards here https://bookings.gettimely.com/eastcoastlaserandcosmedic/cards
Card Capture with Deposits
When you book with us you will be required to pay a deposit to secure your appointment. If you cancel within our cancellation terms, or do not show up to your appointment, your deposit will be held in line with our cancellation policy. You will also be asked to save your payment card when you pay your deposit. This speeds up your booking process the next time you book with us, and also allows you to make use of our cardless checkout experience. You can manage your saved cards here https://bookings.gettimely.com/eastcoastlaserandcosmedic/cards
Please read below our clinic requirements.
*Please be respectful of our staff as they try to navigate the immense amount of bookings that need to be reorganised!
* Please wear a mask to your appointment, this is a government requirement.
*Please attend your appointment alone so we can adhere to social distancing requirements
*Please check in BEFORE entering the Clinic
*If you feel unwell please call to reschedule your appointment